Upcoming shows & news
- Check out my "Winter Insomnia" on cover of SAQA Journal, 2017 Vol. 27, No. 2 .
- Catalogs for "Local Color" available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/154536897X/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
- "Threads of Resistance" online show features three of my works, among hundreds of inspirational others: http://threadsofresistance.org/the_artwork.html
Upcoming and current shows
- Berkeley Civic Center Art Exhibition – 2180 Milvia St., Berkeley, CA. Dec. 10, 2017-Nov. 30, 2018. Call to RSVP Mary Ann Merker, Civic Arts Coordinator (510) 981-7533 or mmerker@CityofBerkeley.info. to see the show any other time through Nov. 2018.
- “Local Color” — Slater Memorial Museum, Norwich, CT. Jun 1-Sep. 30, 2017 & Gallery 48 Natoma, Folsom, CA. Jan. 25-Mar.8, 2018 (Wide Awake)
- "Sacred Threads 2017" – Sacred Threads/Quilt Alliance, Floris United Methodist Church, 13600 Frying Pan Rd., Hearndon, VA 20171. July 7-23, 2017. Meet the
- “Water Is Life: Clean Water and Its Impact on the Lives of Women and Girls Around the World” – Quilt For Change/U.S. Embassy (Stream of Joy)
- World Quilt, Orlando, Florida, January 2018
- MidAtlantic Quilt Festival, Hampton, Virginia, February 2018
- New Jersey Quilt Fest, Somerset, New Jersey, March 2018